Engineered hardwood flooring Made in Vietnam, American standard, veneer from forest to protect natural forest. Products guarantee not warped and termite, high moisture, natural wood is not impregnated chemical guarantee health and luxury home decoration.
Engineered hardwood flooring with a variety of features to suit a wide variety of requirements:
- Application: flooring is suitable for many locations, be it home, apartment or a commercial place. Beautifully decorated both ceiling and wall
- Suitable for use conditions: wet weather, hardwood surface is good for health, cheap price and use over 50 years.
- Engineered hardwood flooring comes in a variety of colors, extending the width of the floor so that you can decorate your floor with style.
- Make sure the problem is usually: water is full of water, termites, scratches that are part of life. Choose hardwood flooring, you can spend more time to enjoy life and less time to worry about everything.
* Texture: Engineered hardwood flooring
- Durable face: hardwood, oak, merbau, Pterocarpus, Senna siamea, Walnut, Afzelia, 2mm to 5mm thick, natural wood has dried products, the method of creating more durable surface: Scratching, sanding, gravure, smooth smooth or glossy.
- Essence: Eucalyptus, slices and stamping 7 to 12 layers horizontally, anti-war, no shrinkage and hatching, wood has natural anti-termite oil without the need to impregnate chemical protection.
- Bottom layer "Acacia wood creates a layer of balance and bright color in the min membrane, keeping the floor stable without deformation.
- Surface paint: use paint imported from the US integrated adaptive such as Uv Anti color, keep natural wood, moisture resistant and scratch resistant.
That's why you choose Engineered natural wood flooring and beautifully decorated natural flooring. You will feel comfortable and proud.
Our expert team and floor installation will satisfy the service to perfect finish.
In addition, Engineered hardwood flooring, custom-designed with over 3000m2 of individual projects, meets all changing requirements: durability and wood finish, size and shape, fishbone and spine.
Consult: 091 8888 601 (Zalo / viber)